Hey guys! I’m bringing you something a little bit different today! I have had the honour of writing a guest post over at I Am Book Mad, where I wrote my version of the You’re Not Good Enough Book Tag. If you’d like to check it out, please do so here.
Writing that post was so much fun I invited my sister to write her version of it to share with you guys! This tag was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer and what you need to do is write down 30 character names and put them in a bowl or a mug or something. Then you choose two at random and choose, for each question, who is best suited for the situation and who is ‘not good enough.’ So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Aristotle (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe) OR Simon Spier (Simon Vs. the Homosapien Agenda)
Aristotle. He reads a lot so his spelling must be good.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Kitty Song Covey (To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before) OR Lara Jean Song Covey (To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before)
I’d kill Lara Jean first. I love both of these characters and I am so emotionally invested in the books that I don’t really care about my own survival. I’d kill Lara Jean first to save her the pain of watching her younger sister die when she couldn’t do anything to protect her.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses) OR Elle Evans (The Kissing Booth)
Rhysand 100%. I am a massive fan of the “Bad Boy” in books, movies and tv shows.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Martin Addison (Simon Vs. the Homosapien Agenda) OR Alice (The Chronicles of Alice)
Alice because Martin is a self-centred prick who can’t put other people’s feelings and emotions before his own.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Feyre (A Court of Thorns and Roses) OR Professor Lockhart (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
Professor Lockhart. He would be totally useless in trying to get us off the island, not to mention he is a coward, and he’s whiny and annoying. Also Feyre would totally be the reason we would survive on an island.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Mr Collins (Pride and Prejudice) OR Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)
Alec Lightwood no question. Even though he can be quite moody and serious, Mr Collins is a Joke.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Mr Tom (Goodnight Mr Tom) OR Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
Mr Tom. First impressions count and my first impression of Mr Tom in the book is that he’s a grumpy old man who hates interactions with other human beings.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice) OR Dante (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe)
Elizabeth Bennet. She’s so warm, comforting and supportive to all of her sisters and I know she’d come up with the best way to cheer me up. I still love Dante but he can be quite awkward when it comes to other people’s emotions, especially his own.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Mr Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) OR Camille Beuraguard (The Belles)
Probably Mr Darcy. Despite his arrogant personality, he has lots of money and I reckon school kids would want to get on his good side probably hoping he spends this money on them in some way.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Tamlin (A Court of Thorns and Roses) OR Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments)
Probably Tamlin. Being the High Fae of the Spring Court, he already has a lot on his plate.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would it most likely be?
Meteo Torez (They Both Die At The End) OR Liam Stewart (The Darkest Minds)
This is quite difficult. Mateo never really left his apartment and when he did it was to visit his dad in the hospital. I think maybe out of the two, Mateo is more likely to have enough spare time to read a lot of books and talk about them.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Noah Flynn (The Kissing Booth) OR Nick Eisner (Simon Vs. the Homosapien Agenda)
Definitely Nick Eisner. I so desperately want to be his friend. He is hilarious and cool and just an awesome friend to have.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Rufus Emeterio (They Both Die At The End) Horace SLughorn (Harry Potter)
Rufus. No explanation needed.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Suzume (The Darkest Minds) OR Jane Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)
This is another tough one. Suzame is probably dying for a ‘normal’ life which would probably mean that if she received a text, she would reply in a split second. Also, Jane is too pure and kind to ignore anyone.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Peter Kavinsky (To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before) OR Hatcher (The Chronicles of Alice)
Either way this is weird. I would have to say Hatcher because he is old enough to be my mother. I am actually older than Peter kavinsky so that would be impossible.
And for this challenge I tag:
I hope you guys enjoyed this slightly different post! Let me know in the comments if you disagreed with Anna on any of her choices – I’d love to know what you think!
As always, if you enjoyed this post please give it a like and share it with your friends! If you want to be notified every time I post don’t forget to subscribe! Until next time!